So, I was experiencing a little self-pity in my last post... It's harder to NOT focus on myself when I'm cooped up and feeling under the weather. It's not fun being sick, but it could always be worse! I'm so thankful for having a place to be alone and really rest w/o being bothered too often. :-)
I'm really thankful that my quiet times have become more and more interesting over the past week... I have a LOT to be thankful for and want to utilize this down time more to rekindle my passion and love for my Prince and Savior - deeper and deeper.
I'm not one for thinking a lot or being abstract, to it's more difficult to express myself b/c I can't be active and my voice is still hoarse, so I can't sing (which I miss), but I can still read and praise in my thoughts - which is better than nothing!
I was dreaming last night about sports w/ the girls in school 11 and woke up praying that they wouldn't forget me and that I'd be able to get back in touch w/ them soon. I miss the kids and pray that soon I can be back into a regular schedule and not such a leech...in the meantime, re-focusing on the main thing (my Savior) and gaining new strength little by little.
No comments:
Post a Comment