01 September 2008

Enjoying Swedish Nature!

Well, I am in Sweden, enjoying the beautiful nature and staying with a wonderful family. I arrived on Friday night and it has been good to rest and not be busy working all the time, especially after such a busy summer. It is a treat for my eyes to be seeing beautiful, green forests and tidy, colorful houses instead of city dirt and Stalinesque buildings for a change. It is refreshing to the soul...

I am still sick, but getting better each day and hardly coughing at all now. I had gotten sick with bronchitis or something while in Germany with my family and then went to the last 2 camps straight-away with no time to get better. In the camps, I couldn't really rest and so I got worse and worse. Now, my liver is not happy (thanks to antibiotics) and I am taking medicine to make it happy again...which is not really fun for me! ;) But, I am so thankful to be feeling better and better each day!

It is so wonderful to be in such a nice, restful place for my holidays and to be able to hang out with friends and see new things and be taken care of so well. It is a huge blessing and I pray that God really blesses the family and friends who are hosting me and taking care of me here in Sweden! They are so good to me!

No comments: